Rail transports in CIS countries, the Baltic countries and Georgia.
Simplextrans offers transport services and rail containers between the train stations of CIS countries, Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) and Georgia. This means of transport is the simplest from a logistic point of view.
Having an established system of contractual relations for a long time with forwarding companies, customs brokers, ferry boat operators, sanitary services and border services, Simplextrans is able to offer you the best transport prices in the shortest amount of time.
Simplextrans offers complimentary services in CIS countries, Baltic countries and Georgia such as:
- Private wagon providing for loading
- Paying local charges at loading/unloading stations
- Transport of containers and cargos from the rail station to the customer’s warehouse
- Buying / selling of the private container in CIS countries, the Baltic countries and Georgia
- Help with obtaining the agreement of the CIS, Georgia and Baltic Railways with aiding the coordination of the transports.
- Completing transit declarations at border crossings
- Financial guarantee services for shipments transiting Ukraine in trucks or rail wagons / containers.
- Services in maritime ports.