Multimodal transport of cargo to Turkmenistan. Freight forwarding services in the port of Turkmenbashi Turkmenistan.
Simplextrans delivers goods from anywhere in the world to Turkmenistan, as well as freight forwarding in the port of Turkmenbashi.
Freight forwarding in the port of Turkmenbashi.
Simplextrans provides freight forwarder services in the port of Turkmenbashi, which include the following directions:
- transshipment of pipes and pipe products in the port of Turkmenbashi (including large diameter pipes) and delivery to the consignee’s warehouse in Turkmenistan.
- transshipment of oversized and heavy weight cargo in the port of Turkmenbashi (equipment, metal structures, transformers, generators, construction equipment and others), obtaining the necessary permits, convoy and transportation to the final recipient
- container transportation through the port of Turkmenbashi. The Simplextrans company carries out sea container transportation in the Caspian Sea on the route Turkmenbashi – Alyat (Baku, Azerbaijan) – Turkmenbashi, payment of terminal costs in the port of Turkmenbashi, transshipment of containers on the trucks and delivery of containers to the consignee’s warehouse in Turkmenistan.
- transshipment of general cargo in the port of Turkmenbashi (sea vessel – wagon / trucks and in the opposite direction) and transportation to the final consignee in Turkmenistan or Afghanistan. General cargo includes building materials, metal structures, rolled metal products, cement and others.
- railway ferry crossing Turkmenbashi – Alat Azerbaijan. We carry out the delivery of railway cars using the ferry crossing Turkmenbashi – Alyat, roll-out / roll-on of wagons at the ferry terminal in the port of Turkmenbashi, payment of the fee for using the bridge and further forwarding of goods to the final station of delivery.
Below you can find photos of some cargo transshipment in the port of Turkmenbashi, carried out by Simplextrans:
Freight delivery options to Turkmenistan
Simplextrans offers several logistics solutions for the delivery of goods to Turkmenistan, namely:
- Direct rail transportation from the CIS countries to Turkmenistan. In these cases, Simplextrans provides the rail wagons to the loading station and organize railway transportation from any station of the CIS countries, China, Mongolia to Turkmenistan. In the case of delivery of goods from some European countries to Turkmenistan, we deliver goods by road from European countries to the border stations of the CIS (Brest / Grodno Belarus, Malashevichi Poland, Shkirotava Latvia, Chop Ukraine). At these stations, cargo is transshipped from the trucks to railway wagons or containers and is arranged the shipment of goods to Turkmenistan to the final recipients.
- Delivery of goods to Turkmenistan through the ports of Poti or Batumi (Georgia).
- freight transportation to Turkmenistan via the ports of Poti or Batumi Georgia using the solution “sea vessel – rail cars”. In the case of large volume of cargo (starting from 1500 tons / batch), the cargo is delivered by break bulk vessels from Turkey, Ukraine, and other countries to the ports of Georgia (Poti or Batumi). Here, cargo is transshipped from a sea vessel to railway wagons and further shipped to the final rail stations in Turkmenistan (route – Georgia, Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea, Turkmenistan).
- cargo delivery to Turkmenistan trough the ports of Poti and Batumi Georgia using the solutions “sea containers – railway wagon”. This option is applicable in the case of “small” cargo (1 or several wagons). The cargo is delivered from anywhere in the world by maritime containers to the port of Poti or Batumi Georgia, where we reload the cargo from sea containers to the covered wagon and further transport it by rail to Turkmenistan. For example, in the case of transportation of palm oil to Turkmenistan, we reload the cargo from three 20-foot containers into 1 covered wagon (maximum 68 tons), in the case of transportation of sugar in bags, we use the scheme of 5 x 20-foot containers with transshipment in 2 covered wagons of 65-68 tons.
- delivery of goods from Turkey to Turkmenistan according to the “trucks – railway wagons” solution. Very often, cargo from Turkey is delivered by trucks to the port of Poti Georgia, where it is transshipped into railway wagons and cargo is sent in the wagons at the final station in Turkmenistan.
- transportation of goods to Turkmenistan using the solution “maritime container – private container”. This logistics solution provides for the shipment of cargo from anywhere in the world to the port of Poti Georgia in maritime containers. We receive the maritime container in the port of Poti or Batumi, load it onto a railway platform and send it by container block train to the port of Alat Azerbaijan (Baku city). In the port of Alat, the cargo is reloaded from the maritime container into our own container, which is delivered by Caspian sea from the port of Alat to the port of Turkmenbashi Turkmenistan. In the port of Turkmenbashi, the container is discharged from the vessel and loaded on the truck, which is already delivering the container with cargo to the consignee’s warehouse in Turkmenistan.
- Delivery of cargo to Turkmenistan by river-sea vessels through the Volga-Don canal. This transportation option is usually used for large consignments of 3-5 thousand tons. In this case, the vessel is loaded in the ports of the Black, Azov, Aegean, Mediterranean seas and delivered along the Don and Volga to the port of Turkmenbashi (Caspian Sea). In the port of Turkmenbashi, cargo is transshipped to road or rail transport and delivered to the final consignee. This delivery solution cannot be used in the winter period of the year, due to freezing rivers.
List of goods transported by Simplextrans to Turkmenistan
Here is a short list of some of the goods transported by Simplextrans to Turkmenistan:
- delivery of oversized construction and road equipment to Turkmenistan (excavators, graders, truck cranes, drilling rigs, etc.)
- transportation of building materials to Turkmenistan (cement, re-bars, etc.)
- delivery of food, drinks, sugar, palm oil to Turkmenistan
- transportation of oil and gas equipment to Turkmenistan
- other goods.
Below you can find the photos of some of our shipments to / from Turkmenistan carried out by Simplextrans:
The cost of delivery of goods to Turkmenistan
If you need to know the cost of delivery of goods to Turkmenistan, please send the following information to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Loading place
- station or place of delivery in Turkmenistan
- name of the cargo (preferably the customs code of the cargo), hazard class
- weight in tons and volume (m3)
- type, dimensions and weight of the package, as well as the accept of cargo reloading from the trucks/containers to the rail cars or containers.