Sea transportations by vessel.
«Simplextrans» carry sea transportations with shipload lots between the ports of the CIS and Europe countries, Turkey, Georgia, Turkmenistan, involving ships of different capacity.
Most often we use 2 kinds of ships:
– “river-sea” vessels with the capacity from 1500 to 5000 tons. These ships are used primarily for transportation of dry cargo (cement in big bags, construction materials, plastic and metal pipes, metal frameworks and others)
– “Ro-Ro” vessels used at the transportation of wheeled and outsized equipment.
In addition to chartering of the ship «Simplextrans» is ready to provide the full range of services related to the sea transport of cargo – loading / unloading works in the port, forwarding and other services at ports, cargo transshipment according to ship-wagon/truck/container scheme and in opposite direction, as well as the delivery to the final destination.
To obtain the rate of sea freight for shipping please, give us the following information:
- name of cargo, description and characteristics (cargo stowage factor, sizes and weight of the loading unit, hazardous characteristics).
- amount of cargo.
- port of loading / unloading.
- short listed transport conditions of the contract.
- norms of loading / unloading.
- deadlines for ship placing.
- the idea of freight rate.
- contact details of the charterer (name, full address, telex, e-mail, phones numbers).