Rail and sea transportation of goods to Mongolia
“Simplextrans” provides rail and sea transportation of goods to Mongolia and in the opposite direction.
Methods of delivery of goods to Mongolia
Transportation of goods to / from Mongolia is carried out in the following directions:
- railway transportation of goods to Mongolia in the wagons and containers through the border crossing of Naushki / Sukhbaatar. A wide Soviet gauge (1,520 mm) enters Mongolia, therefore, the wagons follow to the final stations of the Mongolian railway without to change the wagons’ axles or cargo reloading.
- container shipping of goods to Mongolia via the port of Xingang (Tianjin) China with the further delivery of containers by rail to Ulan Bator, Tolgoit and others.
The main cargoes and delivery routes to Mongolia
“Simplextrans” carries out rail transportation of the following goods to Mongolia:
- railway transportation of food and consumer goods from Belarus to Mongolia (milk powder, juices and soft drinks, confectionery, furniture, building materials). Usually delivery of goods to Mongolia from Belarus is carried out in the containers belonging to Belarus railway or in universal wagons
- railway transportation of green tea, wine, vodka from Georgia to Mongolia. In 99% of cases, delivery is done in the covered wagons and occasionally in the purchased private containers
- food delivery from Europe to Mongolia. In this case, we pick up the goods by trucks from the shipper’s warehouse in Europe and deliver them to the Brest rail station (Belarus), where the cargo is transshipped to the Belarusian containers or covered wagons, and then delivered to Mongolia by rail.
- Rail transportation of chipboard and MDF boards from the station Dornesti Romania to Mongolia. In this case, we provide the wagons with a capacity of 150/158 m3 directly to the shipper’s warehouse in Romania.
- Railway transportation of large diameter tires from Romania and Belarus to Mongolia. These tires are designed for mining trucks and their diameter exceeds 3 meters.
- Rail transportation of sunflower oil, food, and industrial products from Ukraine and Russia to Mongolia.
- Cargo delivery from Turkey, the USA, Europe to Mongolia via the port of Xingang (Tianjin) China with further delivery of containers by rail to Ulan Bator, Tolgoit and others rail stations. There is a low delivery price for this route, but the delivery time is too long (may exceed 90 days), as well as some restrictions from China on the transit of dangerous goods and some food products.
Below you can find photos of some transportations from the CIS, Europe and Turkey to Mongolia, arranged by Simplextrans:
Simplextrans offers additional services in Mongolia:
- Payment for services in rail terminals at Mongolian stations (including Ulan-Bator rail station)
- The transport of the container and the cargo by lorry from the rail station to the warehouse of the final customer.
- Buying / selling the containers in Mongolia which serves as a means of transportation of the cargo from European countries and CIS to / from Mongolia
- Help with getting the agreement of the Railways of Mongolia and CIS to coordinate the transports by the rail administrations.
The price of delivery of goods to Mongolia
If you need to know the cost of delivery of goods to Mongolia, please send the following information to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org :
- name of cargo (customs code of goods)
- cargo hazard class (if any)
- loading place
- station of discharge in Mongolia
- weight and volume of cargo, type and dimensions of packaging
- the possibility of goods reloading from the trucks to the containers or wagons.