Transports from China to CIS countries.
Simplextrans offers the following transport services in China:
1) maritime transport with containers from China, which follows the steps listed below:
- Transport of the container by trucks to the warehouse of the exporter from China where the cargo is loaded in the container
- Returning the loaded container in the Chinese port
- Finalizing the export documentation
- Loading the container onto the ship
- Transport by ship from China to the offloading port
- Offloading the container from the ship to the terminal
- Finalizing the transit/import documentation in the offloading port
- Delivery of the container to the final addressee by lorry or railway
2) transports by railway from China are made by Simplextrans on the following routes:
- Rail transports from China to the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan through the border crossing at Alashankou – Dostyk and Altynkol / Horgos (China – Kazahstan). The transport is made in Chinese rail wagons with transshipment in CIS wagons or in private containers.
- Transport by railway from China into Russia and the CIS countries through the border crossings at Zabaikalsk and Zamyn-Ude / Naushki in Chinese train cars with transshipment in CIS wagons and in private containers.
Simplextrans offers additional transport services for cargos from China by rail:
- Insuring the private container or the truck for loading at the exporter’s warehouse in China
- Transporting the cargo or the private container by truck from the transporter’s warehouse to the rail terminal in China.
- Loading of the container onto the platform or transshipment of the cargo from a lorry in a covered / open top wagon or a platform.
- Payment of the additional taxes at the rail terminal
- Filling in the transport documentation and the declaration of export.
Below you can find photos of some transportations from China to the CIS countries, arranged by Simplextrans: