Transports from China to CIS countries.
Simplextrans offers the following transport services in China:
Maritime Transport with Containers from China:
- Transporting the container by trucks to the exporter’s warehouse in China for cargo loading.
- Returning the loaded container to the Chinese port.
- Finalizing export documentation.
- Loading the container onto the ship.
- Shipping from China to the offloading port.
- Offloading the container from the ship to the terminal.
- Finalizing transit/import documentation at the offloading port.
- Delivering the container to the final recipient by lorry or railway.
Rail Transports from China:
- Rail transports from China to the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan through the border crossing at Alashankou – Dostyk and Altynkol/Horgos (China – Kazakhstan).
- Transported in Chinese rail wagons with transshipment in CIS wagons or private containers.
- Transport by railway from China to Russia and CIS countries through the border crossings at Zabaikalsk and Zamyn-Ude/Naushki.
- Transported in Chinese train cars with transshipment in CIS wagons and private containers.
Simplextrans offers additional transport services for cargos from China by rail:
- Insuring the private container or the truck for loading at the exporter’s warehouse in China
- Transporting the cargo or the private container by truck from the transporter’s warehouse to the rail terminal in China.
- Loading of the container onto the platform or transshipment of the cargo from a lorry in a covered / open top railway car or a platform.
- Payment of the additional taxes at the rail terminal
- Filling in the transport documentation and the declaration of export.
Below you can find photos of some transportations from China to the CIS countries, arranged by Simplextrans: