Transportation of cargo from Turkey to Turkmenistan.
Cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan is one of the main directions of the company Simplextrans. Economic agents often choose the railway cargo shipping from Turkey to Turkmenistan, due to the fact, that in case of cargo delivery by road transport it is necessary to get a visa for Turkmenistan to the driver, the receipt of which takes a considerable time. For railway transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Turkmenistan this is not necessary, that allows you to send the cargo from Turkey to Turkmenistan “here and now”.
Solutions of cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan
- Cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan under the scheme of auto – railway wagon.In this case, Simplextrans will deliver your cargo from Turkey by trucks in the port of Poti or Batumi, Georgia, where occurs the transshipment of cargo in railway wagons and its further dispatch to Turkmenistan. Depending on the nature and density of the cargo sometimes it is possible to transfer the load from two or even three trucks into 1 covered wagon (120 m3, 138 m3, 158 m3).
- Cargo transportation from Turkey to Turkmenistan under the scheme maritime container – railway wagon.In this case of cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan the maritime containers are supplied directly to the sender’s warehouse in Turkey, then they return to the Turkish port from which are delivered by sea to the port of Poti or Batumi, Georgia. And in the port of Poti or Batumi the cargo is transshipped from maritime containers in the railway wagons and delivered to Turkmenistan.
- Cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan according the scheme ship – railway wagons.This variant of cargo transportation from Turkey to Turkmenistan is used in case of large shiploads (at least 1000 tons). In these cases, the sender, in Turkey, or our company delivers the cargo by road transport in one of the most convenient ports of Turkey, where occurs cargo consolidation. When the shipload is ready to be delivered there is submitted the ship for loading. After that, the ship is sailing to the same ports of Poti and Batumi, where there is a direct reloading of cargo from the ship into the railway wagons, and their further dispatch to the station of Turkmenistan (Gypjak, Turkmenbashi-1, Balkanabat, Bamy, or other).
All of the above listed options for cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan occur in transit through the territory of Azerbaijan and Georgia via ferry lines Alat (Baku, Azerbaijan) – Turkmenbashi (Turkmenistan).
- Cargo transportation from Turkey to Turkmenistan by rail transport transiting Iran with transshipment at the station Sarakhs (Turkmenistan).This variant of delivery of cargo from Turkey to Turkmenistan is used when loading wagons at the stations from south and south-east of Turkey. Turkish wagons proceed via ferry across the Lake Van, transiting further Iran and come to the rail station Sarakhs Turkmenistan bordering with Iran. Here takes place the cargo reloading from TCDD wagons into Turkmen wagons or trucks.
List of cargoes transported by the company Simplextrans from Turkey to Turkmenistan
Here is a short list of some cargoes transported by Simplextrans from Turkey to Turkmenistan:
- delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan of oversized construction and road machinery – excavators, graders, truck cranes, drilling rigs, etc.
- transportation of construction materials from Turkey to Turkmenistan
- delivery of food and beverages from Turkey to Turkmenistan (including alcoholic products)
- transportation of oil and gas equipment from Turkey to Turkmenistan
- other cargoes.
Below you can see pictures of some carriages from Turkey to Turkmenistan, carried out by the company Simplextrans:
The price of cargo delivery from Turkey to Turkmenistan
To calculate the cost of transportation of goods from Turkey to Turkmenistan, we ask you to send the following information to our email email@example.com :
- loading place in Turkey
- delivery station in Turkmenistan
- the name of the cargo (preferably the cargo customs code), the hazard class
- the amount of cargo in tons and m3
- type, size and weight of the package