Transport of cargo from Turkey to Tajikistan
Cargo transportation from Turkey to Tajikistan – one of the directions of freight forwarding, undertaken by the company Simplextrans. Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Tajikistan is carried out by Simplextrans according the schemes railway + railway, road/ sea + railway or ferry + railway. Simplextrans carries out railway transportation from Turkey to the stations of Dushanbe Khujand, Spitamen, Khanaka, Kurgan-Tyube, as well as all other railway stations of Tajikistan, which are opened to commercial operations.
Variants of delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Tajikistan
- Rail transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Tajikistan transiting Iran with the transshipment of cargoes from Turkish wagons into CIS covered wagons at the station of Sarakhs Turkmenistan.In this case, in Turkey the sender is loading the goods in the Turkish wagons in the southern and eastern regions of Turkey, the wagons are passing on the ferry across the Van lake and come on the territory of Iran, from there to the station of Sarakhs, Turkmenistan, where takes place the goods unloading from Turkish wagons and their transshipment into Turkmen wagons.
- Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Tajikistan following the scheme “maritime containers – railway wagons.” In this case, we submit maritime containers from ports of Turkey to the seller’s warehouse, after outbound customs clearance we return them loaded in the port, where is carried out the loading on the ship and delivery to the ports of Poti or Batumi (Georgia), Novorossiisk and Rostov (Russia) or Odessa and Chernomorsk (Ukraine). Here in the port, we unload the goods from the containers and load them in the wagons. This scheme is convenient and beneficial in the case of transshipment of 2-3 containers in 1 wagon.
- Cargo carriages from Turkey to Tajikistan, according to the scheme “road – railway” through the port of Poti or Batumi (Georgia).This logistic solution of cargo delivery from Turkey to Tajikistan involves the providing of cars to the sender’s warehouse in Turkey and further trucking to the port of Poti or Batumi, Georgia. Already in the ports of Poti or Batumi the cargo is transshipped in railway wagons, which are proceeding to the delivery station in Tajikistan.
- Transport of cargo from Turkey to Tajikistan via ferry lines Varna – Kavkaz (Russia)/ Chernomorsk (Paromnaya) (former Ilyichevsk) or Samsun – Kavkaz (Russia).This variant of transportation from Turkey to Tajikistan provides for the submission of the CIS wagons for loading directly on the territory of Turkey. In Turkey, the sender or the company Simplextrans drive the cargo by machines from the sender’s warehouse and carries out the loading into wagons. Further, the wagons are loaded onto the ferry and come on the ferry stations of Kavkaz-port or Chernomorsk-Paromnaya, and from there to the delivery station in Tajikistan.
- Carriages from Turkey to Tajikistan, according to the scheme “ship – railway wagons.”This solution of transportation from Turkey to Tajikistan is used for large shiploads (at least 1000 tons). First, there is a delivery of goods by ship from the Turkish ports in the ports of Georgia, Russia, or Ukraine, where occurs the transshipment of cargo on railway wagons and further transportation to Tajikistan.
A list of some cargoes transported from Turkey to Tajikistan by the company Simplextrans
- Transportation from Turkey to Tajikistan of household chemicals and cosmetics (soap, washing powders) from Turkey to Tajikistan
- Delivery from Turkey to Tajikistan of power equipment from Turkey to Tajikistan
- Transportat from Turkey to Tajikistan of food and beverage from Turkey to Tajikistan
- Shipping from Turkey to Tajikistan of construction machines (excavators, graders, bulldozers, crushers, rollers, etc.) from Turkey to Tajikistan
- Railway transportation from Turkey to Tajikistan of construction materials (mortars, paints and varnishes, etc.).
Below you can see pictures of some carriages from Turkey to Tajikistan, undertaken by the company Simplextrans:
The cost of cargo delivery from Turkey to Tajikistan
In order to calculate the cost of transportation of your cargo from Turkey to Tajikistan, please send us the following information on our email email@example.com:
- Point of loading the goods in Turkey
- Delivery station in Tajikistan
- Name of the cargo and its customs code
- The amount of cargo in tons and m3
- Type and size of the package
- The possibility of cargo transshipment from trucks, containers into wagons.