Cargo transport from Turkey to Kazakhstan
Simplextrans company transports cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan. Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan is carried out both in direct international rail services, as well as with the use of multimodal transportations (road + railway, sea + railway).
Variants of transport of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan
In order to carry out transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan the company offers several logistic solutions, allowing you to choose the optimal variant of delivery, and namely:
- transport of cargoes by trucks from Turkey with transshipment in wagons at Georgia’s stations (Poti, Batumi, Tbilisi and others.). This delivery option from Turkey to Kazakhstan is more commonly used for the carriage of cargoes from eastern, central and southern part of Turkey to Kazakhstan. In this case, the cargo is transported by trucks from Turkey to Batumi, Poti and Tbilisi station, where takes place the transshipment of cargoes from trucks in wagons. After transshipment the wagons proceed via ferry line in the Caspian Sea Alat (Baku, Azerbaijan) – Kuryk (Kazakhstan).
- delivery of cargoes from Turkey into linear containers by sea to the port of Poti, Batumi, Novorossiysk or Odessa with further reloading of cargo from the linear container into the railway container or wagons. This option of the carriage from Turkey to Kazakhstan is economically feasible when the transportation volume is at least 2 maritime containers, the cargo of which can be reloaded into a covered wagon of 120 m3, 138 m3 or 158 m3 volume or in other types of wagons. Maritime containers are unloaded at the port of discharge, transported to transshipment terminal inside the discharge port, where the wagon is given for cargo reloading from containers in the wagon. After unloading the empty container returns to the terminal, and the delivery of cargoes to Kazakhstan takes place by railway transport.
- delivery of cargoes by ships from Turkey to the ports of Georgia and Russia with further transshipment of cargoes on railway wagons / cars. This option of cargo transportation from Turkey to Kazakhstan is used in the case of large consignments (at least 1000-1500 tons). In this case, we charter the ship, give it for loading in the port of loading, we do transshipment in the Turkish port, we perform the documentation, carry out the maritime transportation in the ports of Georgia, Russia, or Ukraine, where the cargo is loaded into wagons or trucks and then it is delivered to the destination in Kazakhstan.
- cargo delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan in the purchased containers by sea with further transshipment of containers on the rail platform (without transshipment) in the port of Novorossiysk, Rostov, Poti, Batumi or Odessa – this variant of cargoes delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan is used in the case of existence of the sender’s own container, or in the case of its purchase in Turkey. Usually this option is used in cases when the container has a built-in equipment (e.g., compressors, cleaning stations, homes-cabins, etc.) or in the case where the client expressly disclaims transshipment of cargoes in transit.
- cargo carriage from Turkey to Kazakhstan using the ferry Varna (Bulgaria) – Kavkaz (Russia), Varna (Bulgaria) – Chernomorsk (former Ilyichevsk) (Ukraine), Istanbul (Turkey) – Kavkaz (Russia). In this case, the loading is carried out in Turkey on the stations of Samsun, Cerkezkoy or Halkali (both in Istanbul) directly in CIS wagons. Further, the wagons drive on the ferry in Varna (Bulgaria) or Samsun (Turkey) and are transported on the railway ferry to the station Chernomorsk – Paromnaya (former Ilyichevsk) or port Kavkaz, from there they are going to the destination station.
- delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan with loading in the Turkish wagons with further transshipment in CIS wagons at the Ungheni rail station (Moldova) or Sarakhs (Turkmenistan). Shipping from Turkey to Kazakhstan with transshipment at Ungheni rail station (Moldova) is made in the case of delivery of cargoes from the region of Istanbul (Turkey) and the north-western part of Turkey. The cargo will transit the railways of Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania to Moldavian Ungheni station, where takes place the cargo transshipment in CIS wagons. Transportation through the station of Sarakhs Turkmenistan is used for the delivery of cargoes from southern Turkey to Kazakhstan through Iran.
Below you can find some transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan carried out by the company Simplextrans:
The list of cargoes transported from Turkey to Kazakhstan
The company Simplextrans carries out the transportation from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the following cargoes:
- delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the oversized construction machinery (excavators, bucket loaders, graders, truck cranes, drill truck)
- transportation from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the metal and plastic pipes of large diameter
- shipping from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the oil and gas producing equipment
- delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the construction materials (paints, ceramic tile, marble tiles, adhesives, fittings, roofing materials)
- transportation from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the spare parts for automobiles and accumulators
- shipping from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the food, soft drinks and beer
- delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan of the household electrical appliances and others.
The price of cargo delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan.
In order to know the cost of transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan or in the reverse direction, please send us on our email email@example.com the following information:
- cargo name (if applicable – the customs code of the goods)
- transportation route (place of loading in Turkey and the place of delivery in Kazakhstan)
- the weight and volume of cargo
- information on the cargo’s packaging, the admissibility of its transshipment in the port or on the reloading station
- size and weight of packages.